The Diversity Center’s LeadDIVERSITY program draws leaders from every professional sector and expands their knowledge of:
- Their own cultural, racial, and social identity and the divergent perspectives of their classmates.
- Theories of how to reduce prejudice, discrimination, and stereotyping and the impact of those practices.
- The ways top corporate and civic leaders have improved their organizations by attending to diversity as a critical success factor.
- Improved skills in leadership and communication.
- Regional best practices from the Northeast Ohio community.
- Opportunities to gain practical experience through the Legacy Project.
- An increased pool of involved and educated diversity leaders.
- Employees with an increased understanding of the connection between inclusion and organizational success.
- Employees with enhanced organizational leadership skills and vision for the future.
Click here to view