Help us eliminate bias, bigotry, and racism
Providing national leadership in the battle against oppression, The Diversity Center promotes understanding and respect through facilitated conversations, simulations, and hands-on activities.
With your support The Diversity Center can:
- Reach an average of 10,000 Northeast Ohio students and educators annually through programs
- Offer customized school & youth progams in 9 counties in Northeast Ohio
- Teach about diversity and inclusion in safe environments which enable students to perform 11% higher on academic achievement tests
- Open minds, change lives, and build strong communities
Suggested giving amounts:
- $2000 can sponsor programming for an entire school
- $750 can bring a youth workshop to one school
- $400 can send one school group to the Fall High School Retreat
- $200 can send one school group to our Spring Conference
- $10/month can send one student to Camp STARR (Students Talking About Race Relations)
- A monthly gift of $35 can impact an urban school group through our High School Retreat
- Any amount supports The Diversity Center to create communities where all people are connected, respected, and valued
All contributions are simple to make, immediately effective, and tax-deductible.
Increase your gift to The Diversity Center by having your employer match your gift. If your company has a matching gift program, please contact Lynn Krause at 216-752-3000.
To donate by phone: Please call The Diversity Center at 216-752-3000.
To donate by mail: Please send your check, money order, or credit card information to:
The Diversity Center
3659 Green Road, Suite 220
Cleveland, OH 44122
OR SIMPLY CLICK BELOW TO DONATE ONLINE
On behalf of the students, educators, and youth-serving professionals we serve, thank you!
Count Me In Participants
High School Conference
Fall HS Retreat 2013
Camp STARR Participant